- Hits: 452
Wellcome to STEPOVYJ VITER kennel site
Breeds of dog
Only Japanese Chin dogs are in our kennel now.
Dogs from our kennel become champions of Ukraine and other countries. Repeatedly obtained title of the Candidate to National Champion and the Candidate to International Champion (CAC and CACIB).
- 2010 - Champion of Ukraine (female)
- 2014 - Junior Champion of Ukraine (male)
- 2015 - Champion of Ukraine (male)
- 2015 - Champion of Central and East Europe (male)
- 2015 - Junior Champion of Ukraine (female)
- 2015 - Best of the breed in Ukraine (male)
- 2015 - Champion, Grand Champion, Super Grand Champion of Moldova (male)
Achievments of our puppies
Thanks to all people who took to their families puppies from our kennel and gives them love and care. We are wish you good luck always. We wish that our puppies will be giving you their love and beauty.
- STEPOVYJ VITER TOSHIO - Junior Champion of Russia, Champion of Russia, Champion of RKF.
- STEPOVYJ VITER NANAMI - Junior Champion of Poland
- STEPOVYJ VITER NIKKO - Junior Champion of Ukraine
(Our dogs matches current FCI standard) Our dogs are to the applicable FCI standard. But breed standard time to time changes because of objective and subjective reasons. The applicable official standard of the breed changes faster then our conception of the Japanese Chin breed. That is why in our kennel work we take for ourself additional restrictions.
We are trying for our Chins:
- avoid sable color gene;
- save light movements with high lifting paws - this is one of the signs that differ Chins and Pekingeses;
- save characteristic sight of the Japanese Chins - "Moderately large, dark, set far apart. Size should be in proportion to size of skull. Small amount of white shows in the inner corners, giving characteristic look of astonishment. Eyes should be forward facing, not set on side of head."
Де живуть наші вихованці?
Where are our alumni - puppies?
- Hits: 467
The dog of Japanese emperors and the toy dog and the companion dog. That's all it is - Japanese Chin (or Japanese Spaniel).
Mysterious creature that was considered a gift of the gods, and occupied a high position, even among people in country ancient Yamato (大和, the so-called Japan many centuries ago). In Japanese, the word "Inu" - "dog", so called in Japan, all dogs (Akita Inu, Shiba Inu, Tosa Inu), but there Hin - a creature which in any case is not related to canine tribe. The figure shows the character that means "Japanese Chin".
In Japan, these little creatures with alien eyes enjoyed boundless adoration and were considered sacred messengers of the gods. Only members of the imperial family and aristocrats could be owners of that precious dog.
Japanese Chin - Toy Dog
Japanese Chin are breed in the imperial temple or kennels. Noble ladies wore the smallest chins in bamboo cages in wide kimono sleeves, as decorated exotic outfits.
Sometimes sacred dogs gave as reward to outstanding service to the emperor. Only in the mid-nineteenth century the Japanese chin dogs to were in Europe. Until now, foreigners in Japan is extremely difficult to buy Japanese chin.
In the classification of the International Kennel Federation (FCI) Japanese chin referred to the 9 breeder group entitled "Companions and toys". Japanese Chin can be easily counted in both categories.
Japanese Chin - Companion Dog.
Small size, like a cat, dog neat and odorless - great looks in an interior room. Non-contentious and quite hardy, it is perfectly companion in a walk or a long journey. If necessary, it can be easily carried in a container.